Slips & Falls

Property owners and those who control activities which occur on the property are responsible to keep the property and activities held on it safe for you.  We represent people who have serious injuries as a result of slipping, falling or tripping on city property, in restaurants, private homes and stores as the result of poorly designed or maintained property.  There are very short timelines for providing notice to the property owner about the fall.  For instance, if you have fallen on city property then you must give notice of the incident within 10 days or you may lose the right to sue.  If you are not certain whether the property was owned by the city then a lawyer can help you and with your consent, can provide notice for you, even if you later decide not to hire a lawyer.


We would be pleased to meet with you for a free consultation to discuss your case.