Brian practiced exclusively in the area of civil litigation with a national law firm before moving to London. He continues to represent his clients at trials, arbitrations and mediations at the Superior Court of Justice and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
- SABS Post-September 1, 2010. Medical, Rehabilitation and Attendant Care Benefits: Observations and Practical Strategies One Year Later, Middlesex Law Association, New Developments in Personal Injury Law, December 2011 (co-authored)
- 1997 – Bachelor of Arts, University of Guelph
- 2000 – Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Ontario
- 2002 – Called to the Bar, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Conference Committee, Brain Injury Association of London and Region
- Member, Middlesex Law Association
- Board of Directors, Condominium Corporation